2 Ways to Learn Faster
October 1, 2020
The Short Story
The Long Story
To give you my perspective, skills are the closest thing we humans have to superpowers. To acquire a great many skills is akin to building your own Jason Bourne. There’s a game-like quality to life.
Never miss a post?
The Magic Pill
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
―George Bernard Shaw
For what cognitive enhancers with a fantastic effectiveness-to-safety ratio go (also see Marco’s Grounds Dosing Philosophy), alpha-GPC has to be close to the top of the list—in good company with other natural compounds like bacosides, huperzine A, etc. It’s a naturally occurring compound that doesn’t touch any dopamine receptors—unlike caffeine. Hence, there’s no possibility of addiction. It’s extremely well researched, safe and beautifully effective at increasing brain energy and memory.
Note: there’s an effective dose of alpha GPC at 99% purity in each dose of MAXIMUM MIND.
“Go to bed smarter than when you wake up.”
Note: there’s an effective dose of L-tyrosine as NALT at 99% purity in each dose of MAXIMUM MIND.
Pharmaceutical Grade Cognitive and Mind Enhancing Complex
Made in Switzerland
- Jarvis, M. J. (1993). Does caffeine intake enhance absolute levels of cognitive performance?. Psychopharmacology, 110(1-2), 45-52.
- Parker, A. G., Byars, A., Purpura, M., & Jäger, R. (2015). The effects of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, caffeine, or placebo on markers of mood, cognitive function, power, speed, and agility. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(S1), P41.
- Tully, K., & Bolshakov, V. Y. (2010). Emotional enhancement of memory: how norepinephrine enables synaptic plasticity. Molecular brain, 3(1), 15.
- Nagatsu, T., Levitt, M., & Udenfriend, S. (1964). Tyrosine hydroxylase the initial step in norepinephrine biosynthesis. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 239(9), 2910-2917.
- Lasse Pakanen, Tiina Pääkkönen, Tiina M Ikäheimo, Hannu Rintamäki, Juhani Leppäluoto, Helena Kaija, Marja-Leena Kortelainen, Arja Rautio, Katja Porvari. (2016) Urinary thrombomodulin and catecholamine levels are interrelated in healthy volunteers immersed in cold and warm water. Temperature 3:1, pages 161-166.
- Young, J. B., Saville, E., Rothwell, N. J., Stock, M. J., & Landsberg, L. (1982). Effect of diet and cold exposure on norepinephrine turnover in brown adipose tissue. The Journal of clinical investigation, 69(5), 1061-1071.
About the Author
The materials and information provided in this post, document and/or any other communication (“Communication”) from Marco’s Grounds LLC. or any related entity or person (collectively “Marco’s Grounds”) are strictly for informational purposes only and are not intended for use as diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a health problem or as a substitute for consulting a qualified medical professional. Some of the concepts presented herein may be theoretical.
References to any non-Marco’s Grounds entity, product, service, person or source of information in this or any other Communication should not be considered an endorsement, either direct or implied, by the host, presenter or distributor of the Communication. The host(s), presenter(s) and/or distributor(s) of this Communication are not responsible for the content of any non-Marco’s Grounds internet pages referenced in the Communication. Marco’s Grounds is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information or services you chose to follow without consulting a qualified medical professional. Before starting any new diet and/or exercise program, always be sure to check with your qualified medical professional.
Posts You May Also Enjoy
There are at least two things an egg cooking video can teach you about business. It’s mostly an over-supply of information coupled with a low supply of execution.
The WHO has published new guidelines on physical activity. Here’s how much exercise do you need to be and stay healthy